Friday, May 23, 2014


This was the day after we got to Skype with her for Mother's Day!  Best present!


no subject)

Inbox
x

Paige Walton

May 12 (11 days ago)
to me, Elliot, Tyler, Luke, Whitney
Hey Family! 

Oh man it was so good to talk to you all yesterday! I just loved seeing your faces and hearing your voices and all that! I especially loved just laughing with you all.

Well, I know you guys already know about transfers, but for those that are not aware, I´ve been transferred to Cartagena and will actually be serving in the area that Hna Flake opened, so that´s kind of fun! I will be in a trio with hnas Daines and Samuelson. I´m really excited! It´ll be hard to leave Badajoz, but at the same time I don´t know that I could´ve worked hard here for another transfer. I´ll let you know more about Cartagena and all that stuff next week, but it´s really close to Murcia, my first area. It´s about 30 minutes south, on the coast, so that´ll be fun!

Anyway, I don´t have a whole lot of time today, so this´ll probably be a short one this week, sorry. But we went to Sevilla Friday for zone conference and also for a zone pday. We went to the Sevilla Fair which is the biggest one in all of Spain and it was really cool! I loved seeing it! There was a part that literally was like Lagoon and then another part with lots of restaurants and all that kind of stuff. It was really pretty to see, especially with all the women dressed up in their flamenco dresses, so cool! It was soooo incredibly hot though! Man, Sevilla is not the place to be in the summer if you don´t have to be there.

Saturday we had a fun relief society activity for mother´s day and we went and ate ice cream with them. Sadly that was the highlight of our day on Saturday, haha. 

Sunday we had church of course, I sang in sacrament meeting and also gave my farewell testimony. Yes, I cried.  Then we went to the León´s house to eat afterwards. After that we came back to the church building and SKYPED!!!!! Best part of the day! So good to talk to you all! And then we had our ward activity and watched a movie with the members. We watched The Other Side of Heaven. Not quite as many people there as we normally have, but it was still fun! 

Well I´m sorry it´s kind of a lame email this week. Nothing too exciting, but I´ve got to go. I love you all so much! Have an awesome week!

Hermana Walton

No comments:

Post a Comment