Monday, December 22, 2014

(no subject)

Inbox
x

Paige Walton

Dec 8
to me, Tyler, Elliot, Luke, Whitney
Hey there! 

So we´ve had an interesting week. It´s been full of craziness and lots of changes. So first of all, we will be put in a trio this wednesday with Hna Becerra. So me and two native comps, haha. Should be intersting! No, it´ll be good. And it´s only for 2 weeks so it´s not a big deal if something goes bad. 

The other big news! We have to move pisos! Haha, yeah...we had our carbon monoxide alarm go off the other morning (aparently it happens in this piso every winter once a year sometime in the morning) and nothing has every happened, and it hasn´t gone off again, but just to play it safe we have to find a new piso. So that´ll be fun, house hunting! Haha. It will be rough to have to pack up just to move to a new house and then pack up again to come home. But that´s ok, it´ll be kind of fun to have a new piso, too.

Well let´s see. What happened this week...haha, we had another sick week. We both got pretty sick on tuesday night and especially all day wendesday. Luckily our new mission nurse took good care of us and we´re feeling a lot better, but it´s also FREEZING cold here now with the humidity. And my companion has a bad knee and sometimes has to take a break for that. So that´s put a damper on us too.

But we weren´t sure that the hermanas were going to stay in our area. It was possible that president was going to close our area, but then at the last minute he changed his mind and now it will stay open. Honestly, I left my agenda at home and I really can´t remember what happened this week, so I´m sorry that this is short and kind of dry, but know that everything is good here and that I love you all! Also, I´m collecting things to bring home, so if there´s anything that anyone wants from spain, let me know so that I can get it for you. 

I love you all so much! I´m getting more and more excited to see you all, but I also know that I´ve got 2 more good weeks of work ahead of me. Pray that I can work well and stay focused. I love you all! I can´t wait to give you all big hugs in a few weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment