Saturday, September 7, 2013

September 3, 2013  Heard from her that she is safely in Malaga.  Yahoo!

Thanks for your sweet emails! I love hearing about all that you're doing. I don't have a lot of time, but just enough to tell you that we got to Malaga safely! The train ride was way cool, this country is beautiful! Anyway, Malaga is hot and humid, think DC when we went, it's gonna be interesting, haha, but I'm so excited! We've been in meetings and interviews all day, we won't know our areas or our companions until tomorrow, they haven't even decided where we're going to go yet so yeah, I'm not sure if I'll get to email you again when I know, but it not then I'll tell you on monday what's going on. President and Hermana Deere (my mission pres and his wife) are fantastic! I love them already! And the Castillos, they're the medical and random things personelle and they're just hilarious, I'm so excited to get to know them. And yes dad, I can see the pictures and attachments so just keep sending them the way you've been sending them. I will tell you more later when I have time! Oh! And haleigh is training again this transfer so it's possible that I could get her as a trainer!!!! Man that would be the best, but if not then that's ok too, I'll go where I'm supposed to go. Well I love you! You're the best! I can't wait to tell you where I'm going and about everything going on here. Talk to you soon! Oh! and mom, yes I got your letter today when I got to the mission. Love you!

Hermana Walton

No comments:

Post a Comment