Saturday, September 7, 2013

September 2, 2013  Paige was able to write a little before leaving the MTC on her first transfer to the mission field.  Can't wait to hear who her companion is on Monday!

hey mommy! i don´t know if you´re up or if you´re on, but here is your short monday letter. I am going to go start packing up right now and then we have a farewell tonight and then we go to bed. We leave super early tomorrow morning, like 5:45 is when the bus leaves to take us to the train station. Then we have a 3 hour train ride to Málaga and we´ll get picked up there and then go to the mission home. I don´t know when we get our new companions or when we find out our area, but I´m pretty sure that I will have time to email you again once I get to my area. So I don´t have time to write you a full email, but I´m almost done with another letter and that will be sent out soon and then i´ll send it and that will have lots of details of this week for you. Don´t worry. And I´m so glad that you got my letter and that you loved it! I love sending you letters because when I think about you reading and getting the letter it just makes me happy. I love you oh so much and i´m so blessed to have the family that I have. Pray for me as I start this next part of my journey. I´ve loved the MTC more than I thought I would and I´m going to have a hard time leaving and saying goodbye to people and things here. But I´m excited to really get my mission going. I´ll send you home my SD card soon too so that you can see all the pictures from here. I love you more than I can express. By the way you´re the only one getting this email so if you want to send it out to dad and whit and elliot that would be great. I love you and pray for you everyday. I´m so glad that we get to be an eternal family. Someone told us today that our name tags have 2 names, that of the savior, and that of our family. I am so proud to be a walton and having that name on my nametag reminds me that I carry you with me always. You are a big part of this work I am doing. Thank you for your love and support! I will hopefully talk to you again tomorrow or wednesday. And from now on my emails will be coming on mondays as that will be the day I have p-day in the field. you´re the best! talk to you soon!
 
hermana walton

No comments:

Post a Comment