Monday, September 30, 2013

September 30, 2013

Hola Querido Familia!

I just can´t tell you all how much I love you! Every week my love for you grows more and more. So let´s see what happened this week...well that tri-zone conference we had was so much fun! I got to see Hermana Hubbard and Hermana Flake and a whole bunch of other people from the MTC which was so fun! I think we all get support from each other because we´re all in the same boat and we understand each other a little better than our companions, not that they don´t, but yeah. Haha. WE listened to President Deere for a while, who is just incredible by the way. He´s such a cool guy, that whole family is. And we heard from the APs and from Hermana Deere too. Oh! And we ate paella. Mmmmmm paella. It´s so good. That was my 3rd time eating it and it´s always good.

So funny story from the week. We had a future that we found in the street and we had an appointment with him to go teach him and we had confirmed it with him and everything and we were all ready to go. So we went to go find his house and we´re walking down this little street in one of our pueblos (Alcantarilla) and it´s dark, and so there´s this little lit-up sign that says "La Luz del Mundo Iglesia" which mean the light of the world church. So I saw that and it for some reason made me laugh. Then the next thing I know, we´re standing in front of the church, and it has the same address that this guys gave us. You guys, he gave us the address of this church! Haha. We tried to call him again and he wouldn´t answer and we couldn´t find out any more information as to if this was real or not. Haha. We didn´t know what to do! But we must´ve just stood there looking at the church like, is this really happening? It was pretty funny. Needless to say, we didn´t teach that man that night. haha. Maybe another day...or not. 

So I´m going to Málaga tomorrow and wednesday! All of my residency stuff is done and I get to go pick up my official residency card so that I can be legally here. It´ll be fun! I get to go with some other people from my MTC group and it´ll be so nice to see them! They just make me happy. 

So how are things at home? Dad told me a little about the house plot issue, that´s inconvenient! And elliot...how was HOMECOMING??? Hermana Flake and I were so excited about it when we got to see each other! I´m sure you were a great date! Did you have fun? Tell me all about it!

Sorry this email is a little shorter than other emails, but I hope you all are doing so good! I just love you! I pray for you as many times a day as i can. You´re the best thing I have in my life! Thank you for your love and support and prayers! I´ll talk to you next week!

Hermana Walton

No comments:

Post a Comment