Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Me quedaré en Murcia! I´ll be staying in Murcia!
Inbox
x

Paige Walton
Nov 25 (8 days ago)
to me, Tyler, Elliot, Whitney, Luke, Tyler
Well, transfer weekend has come and gone and I will be staying in Murcia for 6 more weeks, and then I´m pretty much guaranteed to leave next transfer. So Christmas in Murcia it is! There are some definite pros to this, like having people to spend christmas with that I know and love, but there are some cons too. I´ll be with my comp for another 6 weeks and who knows what´s going to happen. We really are getting better, but it´s still just a rollercoaster some days. I´ve never felt like that drama girl, but I feel like that´s the only thing that´s been in my life this transfer, companion drama, and I´m not a fan, at all. So we´ll see. 

So we had a fun weekend! Friday night we went to Cartagena, a nearby city, and had thanksgiving dinner with the missionaries in our stake and our stake president. It was so much fun! It honestly wasn´t much of a thanksgiving dinner, just turkey and mashed potatoes, but that´s ok. It was nice to have a taste of it. Then afterwards we had a sleepover in Cartagena! It was a little strange because my comp asked the ZLs for a split so she could sleep with someone else and didn´t ask me at all and then just told me she was going with someone else. It was weird. I don´t know. But it worked out for the best. I went and got to spend the night with Hna Flake and Hna Bangeter (an hna i was in the MTC with who i also love to death). We had so much fun together! I loved having a sleepover with them! It was a much needed break from the mission  life, haha. Then we woke up saturday morning and played fútbol with all the missionaries. That was way fun too. But man, they´re all really good, and I haven´t played for a while, so I´ll have to work on my soccer skills. But it was so much fun! 

So they´re starting to put up christmas lights in the streets and in the shops and things like that. I can´t wait for the lights to be on all the time! I´m sure it´ll just make me happier and make it feel like christmas finally. Which speaking of which is only a month away from today. What the...that´s so crazy! But I´m so excited! It´ll be so fun to talk to you all and to hear your voices and see your faces! I love it! AAAHHHH!!! I get excited just writing about it! 

Well let´s see, what else. We found a new investigator that we´re going to hopefully teach tonight. She´s 17 and could be seriously golden. She is from equador I believe and it´ll be so fun to have someone new to teach. Her name is Sonya. So hopefully things go well with her. Well I love you all lots! Talk to you next week! 

Hermana Walton

No comments:

Post a Comment